Appraisal report about property
It is a must to have a valuation report for each foreign property sales. This report is prepared by two SPK validated appraisers who check the plans of units and all the information at municipality and title deed office. At the end the flat will double check its price comparisons and registry is correct or not. The value of the property is more important for government because it is used as an indicator of calculating the tax of property so:
– If you bought a property in Turkey, you should have appraisal report at General of land Register (Title deed office)
– To prepare this report, you need an expert to take some photos of the flat and control
the registry of it in title deed office and municipality and collect the comparison prices after 2 days it will be ready and it contains 20 to 35 pages.
– When you make a decision to buy a flat with us, we will arrange an expert for you to manage the all steps. The cost of this report is about 1000-1500 tl +VAT.
– The validation time of report is for 3 months. We will help you to renew it after that.
Valuation method of real estate
You should be sure about the value of the property that you want to buy. There are 2 types of valuation report: Real estate valuation and Project valuation.
This report contains:
– Real photos
– Price of similar property
– Prediction of price
– Check for all debt condition and registry at municipality
– Information of the title deed
– Exact location and details about it
A valuation report takes approximately 3 days in boom cities of Turkey and 3 days in other cities, totally in 6 days you will have your report. For example for hotels in depends on the city, it takes 15 days.