Foreigners have been buying a property in Turkey since 2004 and statistics released by TAKBIS (Land Registry and Cadastre Information System) show that every year, more and more nationalities choose to invest in Turkish real estate. Firstly selling process were restricted to some nationalities which had an agreement with Turkey. However, The Turkish government canceled this rule which itself boosted this market. Buying property in Turkey have increased day by day and it will continue in future.
Differences among Turkish buyers and foreign buyers
For Turkish people this process takes two – three days but for foreigners it takes approximately five days because of transferring the money and checking the contracts and report of expert and title deed. About aftersales services, Turkish people do the whole process themselves because they know the system. There is no service offers after selling for them by real estates. They just give these services to foreign people because they don’t know Turkish language for doing the whole process.
There are 10 steps:
- What is your aim? How much money you want to spend on it? What do you want? …
- Come to Turkey for visiting, just take a ticket and feel the lifestyle of this country to elaborate it more
- Set an appointment with us. We will show you 3 or 4 options that suitable for you and we can visit the project with our experts
- We will negotiate about all sale conditions and payment terms
- Paying deposit to reserve
- Signing your contract. Read it completely
- Getting a tax number form a tax office
- Opening a bank account
- Getting the appraisal report
- Getting your title deed